Personal data protection
Any data subject is entitled to obtain information about the rules for data processing and protecting, as well to control such processing based on the article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR).
Information for the clients of ABISAL Sp. z o.o.
- Aisal Sp. z o.o. seated in Bytom 41-905, 6 Św. Elżbiety street is an administrator of your personal data.
- Your personal data is processed to enable provision of services according to the agreement concluded.
- Legal basis for processing your personal data shall be: “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament dated 27 April 2016 and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, henceforth referred to as general personal data protection regulation (GDPR):
- the data subject has approved of the processing of their personal data for one or more specific objectives;
- such processing is necessary for performance of the agreement on processing of personal data for one or more specific objectives;
- such processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from legally grounded interests implemented by the administrator or by a third party, except for a situation when the interest and basic rights and freedom of the subject of data that requires protection are of superior nature, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- Your data can be provided to other entities authorised pursuant to the provisions of law.
- The recipients of your data can be partners, debt recovery companies, banks, postal operators, carriers, companies that print out correspondence or processing correspondence received from clients, document-archiving companies.
- Your data will be stored for the period: personal data processed with the aim of concluding or performing a contract, as well as fulfilling a legal obligation of the Administrator will be stored for the term of the contract, and following its expiry for the period required for:
- post-sale support of clients (e.g. processing of complaints);
- securing and pursuing possible claims;
- fulfilling a legal obligation of the Administrator (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting laws);
- personal data processed for the needs of marketing products or own services based on a well-founded legal interest will be processed until the objection is raised by the data subject;
- personal data processed based on a separate permit will be stored until its cancellation.
- Abisal Sp. z o.o. shall not transfer your personal data to any third country or international organisation.
- You have a right to request from the administrator the access to personal data of the person being the data subject, to amend the data, withdraw it or restrict its processing; a right to raise objection against processing, as well as a right to transfer data and a right to withdraw the permit at any moment (without any impact on the legal compliance of the processing performed before the withdrawal of the permit).
- If you decide that Abisal Sp. z o.o., as a data administrator, processes the data in a manner infringing on the general personal data protection regulation of 27 April 2016, you shall be entitled to raise a claim in front of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data/President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Your provision of personal data is obligatory in the scope of legal obligations, whereas it is voluntary in the remaining scope.
- Your data will not be processed in an automatic manner.
Materials included in the service such as: texts, photos, trademarks, etc. are copyrighted.
ABISAL shall not be liable for the consequences of using the website and for using the content of the service. Subject also to errors and modifications on the website.